Do you dream of vacation on an
island or just want to deal with unplanned expenses?
Smart credit card
will make your dreams come true with no delay in sight!
What are the conditions of the "Smart" credit
Type of card: MasterCard Standard
Credit value: up to 30 000 MDL. The
maximum value cannot exceed 5 net wages (an average net salary for
the last 6 months) of the Debtor.
Credit currency - MDL
Crediting period - up to 48 months with the
possibility to extend every 36 months on new crediting terms, with
the existing ones within the Bank by the time of the extension; up
until the debtor will be of retirement age (the date of reimbursing
Grace period - Up to 50 claendar days for
any carried out transaction.
The grace period starts from the moment of registering the
carried out transaction and ends on the 20th of the
month following the one in which the transaction was carried
The beneficiary of the loan can be any citizen of the Republic
of Moldova that has:
- Permanent residence in the Republic of Moldova;
- Age between 18 and retirement age (retirement age represents
the maximum age limit to repay the loan);
- Usually, possessing real estate, for requests which exceed 10
- A permanent and stable income, sufficient to cover the expected
monthly credit refunds, with a stable workplace of at least 6
- Application - questionnaire for granting the credit (presented
by the applicant);
- Identification card (original + copy);
- Salary certificate on the net income for the last 3
- Work book copy (new + old) stamped by the authorized person
- Other documents requested by the Bank (if needed).
List of documents to present
with the application to request a loan by